Wisps of curiosity
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Wanted to reply before bed. I will edit errors in the morning xD

Burke shook his head slowly because when he thanked someone he meant it. The grey tank didn't say thank you very often. Slowly the muscled wolf grinned, a wolfish grin coming on his lips. "Crazed fool ey?," he returned in amusement. Maybe he would turn into one of those crazy old wolves. Who knows? He could see the humor in it. He would probably be grumpy. A curt nod was shown in response. He was also pleased to meet this pale wolf.

He listened to the dark brother's reasons of being here and approved of them. It had been the same for him. He also wanted to explore what these grounds had to offer. He hadn't really looked outside black feather just yet. He wanted to get a grasp of the pack and smell like them, act like them. Burke wanted to be a good representative of Black Feather Woods. "I have the same reasons for being here, although I did not got any missions yet. Which is logical since I recently joined."

Burke looked around with his icy blue eyes. "Well.. Not much. It is muddy and gassy," he spoke rather amused at the moment. He wondered if wolves every got stuck in the mud permanently and then had to die a slow death. He would have asked Kove but with the information the white one just gave him it seemed useless to ask. "You are a dark brother, is it?"
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Wisps of curiosity - by Burke - January 23, 2015, 12:39 PM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Kove - January 24, 2015, 03:13 AM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Burke - January 24, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Kove - January 24, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Burke - January 25, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Kove - January 27, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Burke - January 27, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Kove - January 29, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Burke - January 29, 2015, 04:27 PM