Horizon Ridge undress, confess that you're still mine
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Jinx hadn't considered it much either. As before, her belief was that Alphas had much busier lives, and did not always have time for their subordinates, even if it could be argued that an Alpha's time should be solely for their subordinates. Nanuq had had little time for her children, and then had ultimately left them. When put in the position of Mambo, the night she would have killed her siser or been killed herself for the throne of Shearwater, she had discovered her time for her other siblings, her aunt and uncles, had also been limited. Therefore, she saw in Akhlut her own self, one year ago, struggling to balance work and play. He was young, and probably inexperienced in juggling.

Nevertheless, she thought about it now, when Pied voiced a legitimate concern aloud. What if Akhlut failed? Why, he would leave behind prime property, with followers seeking a leader to guide them... And she was all too happy to return to her rightful role of Warchief. Realizing that that would probably piss Pied off, she said, "then somebody will take his place. Perhaps myself." A smirk before she quickly added, "or perhaps you, or your mate, or another wolf claiming to be strong and aaable. Who can say? It has not come to pass yet." To be sure, if it did, then Jinx would fight the contenders as she had fought Kaskae and would prevail with her Gods' blessings... Or she would fall, and be remembered nobly.

"We need not be hasty," she decided at last, attempting to groom the back of the other woman's neck once more as a reminder that nothing had happened... Yet.
Messages In This Thread
undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 20, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 20, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 20, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 20, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 21, 2014, 09:53 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 21, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 28, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 28, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - February 04, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - February 04, 2014, 11:19 AM