Duskfire Glacier [j] you know nothing of pain
7 Posts
Ooc —
Being a soldier, the male was trained well in the arts of waiting and being patient but it seemed like that that skill was not needed this time for a snowy creature was making her way towards him. The first thing Raphael noticed about her were her eyes, blood red and vibrant, an unusual color but then again he had seen more unusual things in his life. She spoke, uttering a greeting and saying he was at Duskfire Glacier's borders and what he wanted. She did not seem like the Alpha, for in his experience, they were fiercely protective of their land and were either outwardly aggressive or inwardly contemplating. She was neither.

Raphael shifted slightly, lowering himself a bit more but not in the way where he was extremely submissive. He watched her carefully, then spoke I wish to meet your Alpha and understand more of the ways of the pack and if both sides receive benefits for it, I will swear my allegiance, should your Alpha deem me fit. His reply was short, polite and straight to the point, after all he did not know the female and therefore small talk was not necessary. Especially since it would be completely out of his nature to be extremely friendly at first glance.

Messages In This Thread
[j] you know nothing of pain - by Raphael - January 28, 2015, 07:36 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Scarlett - January 28, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Raphael - January 28, 2015, 09:18 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Scarlett - January 28, 2015, 09:35 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Malachi - January 29, 2015, 12:07 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Raphael - January 29, 2015, 06:53 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Scarlett - January 29, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Malachi - January 31, 2015, 01:00 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Raphael - February 02, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Scarlett - February 02, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Malachi - February 05, 2015, 01:23 PM