Duskfire Glacier [j] you know nothing of pain
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett was surprised to see the male at least lower himself a bit for her. The girl lifted one front paw and watched him with a careful expression. The male's words were all to clear. Scarlett had stayed behind the Duskfire border, not that it would protect her. She curtly bobbed her head. "As you wish," she returned. "He will probably be on his way as we speak." At least the male didn't make the mistake she had. Oh such a green little flower she was when she came to this border herself, crossing over it without permission. Luckily Malachi had been forgiving. Now thinking back of it the female could shake her head of her own stupidity.

Scarlett was actually quite a fan of the small talk, it made her more relaxed. The light female decided that she was allowed to like small talk, she was a female after all. That thought almost made her chuckle out loud. The white girl was glad that hadn't happened otherwise she would feel like a freak, laughing to herself and all. The male had been to the point so much in fact that Scarlett did not know what to say anymore. "Eh.. Well. I was just close to you so I came to say Hi..," She then muttered, her red eyes going over the male once more. Malachi would not be talking chit chat, she was certain of that. "I do hope you get accepted. We could use a warrior. Not.. That this pack is bad!! I love it here. But as you might have noticed I am not really much of a fighter or Warden. Only if I have to,' she ended in a soft mumble, feeling her skin heat up. Thank the gods for her fur.
Messages In This Thread
[j] you know nothing of pain - by Raphael - January 28, 2015, 07:36 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Scarlett - January 28, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Raphael - January 28, 2015, 09:18 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Scarlett - January 28, 2015, 09:35 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Malachi - January 29, 2015, 12:07 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Raphael - January 29, 2015, 06:53 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Scarlett - January 29, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Malachi - January 31, 2015, 01:00 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Raphael - February 02, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Scarlett - February 02, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Malachi - February 05, 2015, 01:23 PM