Duskfire Glacier [j] you know nothing of pain
7 Posts
Ooc —
One ear flicked forward as the red eyed female spoke, saying she was close to him when he howled and she came to say high. Amusement flickered through him though his stoic mask revealed nothing, his father was insistent when it came to that. Then she continued and said she hoped he would get accepted because they needed a warrior, and then she made to say that the pack wasn't bad but she wasn't much of a fighter or warden. Truthfully. Raphael did not know what to make of this female, she was not like other wolves he had met before, talkative and what was weird was it was a total stranger she was talking to.

"Even if your Alpha accepts me, it all comes down to whether or not I wish to be part of this pack in the end," he replied, giving her a brief look with his sea green eyes before turning to the horizon again, calmly waiting for the Alpha to arrive. And soon, someone came, a young male with various colors scattered over his fur and light colored eyes. The leader spoke, "I see you've met Scarlett.". So her name was Scarlett.....suits her eyes he supposed. Raphael listened as Malachi asked him a question, a question he had been asked a lot. Joining packs were a process the three year old was used to by now.

"I wish to join your pack and if both sides receive benefits for it, I will swear my allegiance, should you deem me fit." Raphael repeated what he said moments before to Scarlett, his tone still as calm and collected as before. Then deciding it was best not to wait for the Alpha to ask him the typical question of his skills which he was most likely going to ask, the warrior spoke once more. "I possess skills that many wolves have, hunter, explorer, scout, guardian, warden, warrior. I also know the basics of healing. You will also have my loyalty." Unless he decided to leave or they lost it themselves, just as so many before had.
Messages In This Thread
[j] you know nothing of pain - by Raphael - January 28, 2015, 07:36 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Scarlett - January 28, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Raphael - January 28, 2015, 09:18 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Scarlett - January 28, 2015, 09:35 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Malachi - January 29, 2015, 12:07 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Raphael - January 29, 2015, 06:53 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Scarlett - January 29, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Malachi - January 31, 2015, 01:00 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Raphael - February 02, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Scarlett - February 02, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Malachi - February 05, 2015, 01:23 PM