Rough around the edges (joining)
91 Posts
Ooc —
Spectra had been scavenging around several territories before deciding that the cherry she picked was Stavanger Bay, if she would survive the joining ritual. There wasn't much thought nor theory behind her choice, instead it was simply was a gut feeling that lured her to this place. And if it wouldn't work out, she was happy to go on her way yet again. There was confidence within her choice but no desperation, no crawling through the mud to get in.

So when the gold-painted Alpha arrived, Spectra showed submission and respect, to the leader and the lands stretched in front of her as she adjusted her body posture even more accordingly and averted her eyes away. A part of her wanted to be like a rebel child and answer "Heard there was a party, am I invited?" Instead of being brash and bold, Spectra played her cards safe and answered the Stavanger Bay leader. "I'm looking for a home. I'm not sure why but of all the packs here, a gut feeling led me to here, to you."
Messages In This Thread
Rough around the edges (joining) - by Spectra - January 28, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Thistle Cloud - January 29, 2015, 08:43 AM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Spectra - January 29, 2015, 11:20 AM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Thistle Cloud - January 31, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Spectra - January 31, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Thistle Cloud - February 01, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Spectra - February 02, 2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Thistle Cloud - February 03, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Spectra - February 06, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Thistle Cloud - February 07, 2015, 09:20 AM