Blackfeather Woods Longer days, Longer nights
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Maybe the smell wasn't even that bad, hell, maybe Bane was just being a little bitch about it, but he wouldn't let a subordinate talk to him in that way, even less if it was one with a dumb bunny tail. Bane's brows furrowed, and his lips started curling back, but then he realized the other male was just kidding. He was, wasn't he?

"It's not going to be of any good for you." bane woofed with a crooked, defiant smile, still not amused at all by the Zeta's comment. He walked closer, not to the male but to the food, and he dug up a big chunk of good meat, probably from a white deer's leg, and started ripping off pieces. The smell was still very uncomfortable, but Bane tried to ignore it.

"...I will not let those swamps stop me from where I want to go..."

For some reason, Bane didn't quite like the way Burke said it. He lifted his head from the meat, and stared down as if making sure Burke knew that he was below himself in the hierarchy. The arctic Beta didn't want anyone interfering in his business, whatever they were, and if Burke, as Grimnir, was going to be a problem, Bane wouldn't hesitate to put him in his blacklist. But maybe he was just being a paranoid psychopath...

"Determination. I kind of like that." he finally spoke, having decided that Burke would need a closer supervision, "What's your name?"

Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 28, 2015, 06:19 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - January 28, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 29, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - January 29, 2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 30, 2015, 04:05 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - February 03, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - February 03, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - February 05, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - February 06, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - February 15, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - February 16, 2015, 06:25 AM