Blackfeather Woods Longer days, Longer nights
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
The large grey raised his brows a bit when the Beta did not appreciate him joking around like that. Hmm. Immediately the masked male turned into a more serious demeanor. He knew he was lower in rank than this male. Even though he was taller than the white one. Burke knew his place very well. He realized he had climbed a few places but he wasn't at the top just yet. His blue eyes turned onto the white Beta. "Apologies. I did not mean to offend you in any way. Those were not my intentions," he returned. Burke wasn't stupid. He wasn't going to piss off a higher official. Especially not the one so close to the priestess. He wanted his name only be used in a good way. His goal was the brotherhood.

The tank didn't feel like he was doing a good job reflecting himself onto the beta. Still, Burke was only showing off that calm demeanor he always showed. "My full name is Burke Sebastian Rochester but Burke is fine enough," he returned. The grey one didn't need all those official names. He was good with the name he had. He knew his father liked the name 'Burke' a lot so he carried it with pride. Burke often wondered how things went with his old man, maybe he was already given to the ground and his soul to the skies. For now that thought was pushed away. He needed to focus. "I am determined, sir,' he returned. "I plead my loyalty to this pack when I joined so that determination is fully focussed on this pack," he hummed with an proud grin. He didn't look away from hard work.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 28, 2015, 06:19 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - January 28, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 29, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - January 29, 2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 30, 2015, 04:05 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - February 03, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - February 03, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - February 05, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - February 06, 2015, 03:14 AM