Silvertip Mountain My heart knows things my mind resists
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
He had let his feet wander this day. He had started out letting his feet meander in order to find more things for his naturalist trade. It had been a while since he had dedicated himself to that feat. His last had been an inspection of the Redhawk Caldera's mountain top to ensure that it wasn't about to cause activity. Now it seemed he was at Silvertip Mountain to do the same thing.

As he wandered around this rock landscape, he realised that in some ways he was excited to be here. It felt as homely as the Caldera was. If he and Raissa ever left the Caldera to create a new home, Silvertip Mountain would be the place he wanted to come.

Pausing for a while, upon a rocky outlet that allowed him to gaze over most of the mountain's habitable side, he looked out. Did he even have what it took to be an alpha? He had held a fairly high position in the Redhawk Caldera for a while now and enjoyed the responsibilities that came along with it, though he had never actively sought out new pack members to welcome them. That decision would be his as an alpha.

Before this went any further, he probably should talk to Raissa and see if she even wanted to consider leaving. After all, they had only been mated together for ten days. Was puppies even in their horizon? Allowing his thoughts full reign, FitzDutiful let his eyes subconsciously study the landscape.
Messages In This Thread
My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - January 30, 2015, 05:06 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - January 31, 2015, 05:28 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - January 31, 2015, 10:36 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 01, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 06, 2015, 05:16 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 06, 2015, 08:52 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 08, 2015, 10:52 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 08, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 13, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 15, 2015, 05:19 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 15, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 18, 2015, 09:58 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 01:14 PM