Redhawk Caldera Too cool for sküle
91 Posts
Ooc —
As cold as winter's icy breath, Spectra froze up in a way to shield herself from public humiliation. This situation could go in two directions, either they would make fun of her or they would cringle in disgust. Those two options made much sense because it's how everyone had reacted in the past, though luckily there weren't many who knew.

Spectra felt a sudden flash of anger and somehow, disappointment, when he was laughing out loud. Great, she thought, and categorized herself as world's best laughing stock. Fiercely her eyes lit up like burning flames. The mixture of emotions disappeared when he spoke up. Suddenly there was complete silence and gawking in awe when he decided to share some fun stories of his own.

"No, fucking way!" Spectra said out loud, still in awe and disbelief at the first thing. "Really?" She said to his second story of banging his wife, now laughing in approval and respect. "I'll put butts and bangs on my bucket list, a try before you die. And here I thought I was a bad ass. You've got quite a reputation of your own!"

Either way, she was thankful for his response and glad that he shared some cool experiences of his own. "What's your name?" The lone female wondered all of the sudden while realizing it was time for her to move onward and leave him to experience more sensational things. But now she might have a face to a name instead of only that, a reputation.
Messages In This Thread
Too cool for sküle - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 26, 2015, 01:28 AM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Spectra - January 29, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 29, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Spectra - January 29, 2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 29, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Spectra - January 29, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 29, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Spectra - January 30, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 30, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Spectra - January 30, 2015, 10:23 AM
RE: Too cool for sküle - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 31, 2015, 01:29 PM