Rising Sun Valley a backlit canopy with holes punched in it
408 Posts
Ooc —
Nothing wrong with that! Also I feel like it would be hilarious if Echelon gets swayed into joining DFG and their paths cross again. But I have a feeling she will end up wandering around a lot. I have no idea what to do with her. <___>

My, he was a nosy one. Perhaps if the circumstances had been different, Echelon may have thought him good for Tartok. Someone who was unwilling to bend in their determination at finding out any morsel of information had their strong suits. But without Tonravik lingering around, she was not keen on trying to find anyone to string along. And besides that, pulling wolves that were already associated in some way with a pack were some of the hardest to coerce in her opinion. There had been a reason they had built their train of followers from other wayward travelers, though she could not have explained why.

"Not particularly," she said on an exhale. "Just moving through." Moreover, she wasn't inclined to share too much information, a point no doubt made in the way the words rolled off in terse form. She looked past him to the woodland that remained, wondering if it was worth going around him to try and press forward. He'd probably follow again, she decided, and then decided to hold off. "Care to share an easy way north? I'm not interested in trouble." That too was a lie, though perhaps not so much as of late. Echelon hadn't had a good opportunity to antagonize, but there hadn't been many chances for it either. Her focus had shifted to survival.
Messages In This Thread
a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - January 22, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - January 22, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - January 22, 2015, 05:07 PM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - January 25, 2015, 02:20 AM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - January 26, 2015, 02:58 AM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - January 30, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - February 05, 2015, 05:28 AM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - February 08, 2015, 02:08 PM
RE: a backlit canopy with holes punched in it - by Echelon - February 15, 2015, 02:37 AM