Silvertip Mountain My heart knows things my mind resists
91 Posts
Ooc —
Andrea, rescue me ;-; I'm listening to Justin Timberlake while writing the post below ...

----

Freedom was a great thing to have, it was the gift to roam around wherever you'd please without nobody and nothing holding you back. Being a loner meant living an adventurous life, although that was a more romantic perspective. In reality it was a struggle to survive, especially with the dawn of winter and the overall scarcity of prey. Spectra was fortunate though, she was thriving good after having found a rabbit carcass, half-chewed upon and with a measly amount of meat left. Still it was this poor man's treasure which made her thrive onward, forever curious to what lay beyond.

It made her wonder why wolves stuck to one place, forever wed to the same territory and same faces, having to chance to explore and adventure beyond. Sure, there were home bodies, but it had to be beyond dull to always serve the same leader. A rebellious thought entered her mind; instead of being a slave, why not be your own captain? Spectra decided that she would not sell her loyalty forever, one day she was going to make a name of her own; even though that didn't particularly mean become a leader. There were many stories of legends written in stone. Ah, the days of young yearling's dreams of greatness..

Reality brought her back to earth once more as golden eyes feasted upon a territory she didn't know before. It was around this time the scent -- no, stench -- of a pack wolf flared through her nostrils. He had given up a part of his freedom by joining a pack. Why? Deciding to be straight forward, Spectra spoke out loud as she didn't want to appear as the local stalker. "Holla! Want to explore this place together?" Ah, how straight forward.
Messages In This Thread
My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - January 30, 2015, 05:06 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - January 31, 2015, 05:28 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - January 31, 2015, 10:36 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 01, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 06, 2015, 05:16 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 06, 2015, 08:52 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 08, 2015, 10:52 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 08, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 13, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 15, 2015, 05:19 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 15, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 18, 2015, 09:58 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 01:14 PM