Rough around the edges (joining)
91 Posts
Ooc —
When Thistle Cloud said that Odinn must have sent the black wolf to Stavanger Bay, her eyebrow raised quizzically. Odinn, who? She thought, having never heard of the name neither a dude or dudette who was handing out directions to point this pack. However, the lone wolf decided to remain silent on the matter and let it pass.

There was a series of other questions thrown at her that remained unanswered until now. Yikes, the what benefits could you bring to the pack. Well, Spectra was not an individual who liked to boast about what she could or couldn't do; regardless she had a good idea what she could and also -- what she wanted. "Pleasure, Thistle Cloud. Can I call you Thistle for short?" Spectra said bravely, then added; "My name is Spectra." Then, after a few moments of contemplation, she added;

"I can hunt, guard, play with puppies and all that jazz. But where I really stand out is to become an ambassador, to travel and see things -- be the ears and eyes outside of the pack. Bring home some other newbs. Oh and -- I like to learn more about the weather and follow the cycle of the moon. But don't say that too others, I don't want to appear as a nerd; I still have a lot to learn before I go pro." Ahh, the ramblings of a yearling; perhaps she really did want to proof what she was capable off.
Messages In This Thread
Rough around the edges (joining) - by Spectra - January 28, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Thistle Cloud - January 29, 2015, 08:43 AM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Spectra - January 29, 2015, 11:20 AM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Thistle Cloud - January 31, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Spectra - January 31, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Thistle Cloud - February 01, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Spectra - February 02, 2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Thistle Cloud - February 03, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Spectra - February 06, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Thistle Cloud - February 07, 2015, 09:20 AM