Redhawk Caldera Over my dead body
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Fitz had been on patrol. He was still toying with the idea of creating his own pack but had no idea how to go about doing it or whether anyone else in his life would understand. Would Raissa? Would Fox and Perry? Speaking of, ever since Raissa and Fitz has officially declared their mateship things had been a bit strange between them. Not in any one way he could put his paw on, but something was odd. They spent time together, but only when they were at home. It felt, in some ways, like he hadn't seen her for a long time.

Feeling a bit down, it took him a while to recognise the scent of lynx on the air. As soon as he did, he became alert. Unwilling to allow anything to threaten his home he loped after the beast only to see Peregrine heading directly towards it too.

He approached from the opposite side, pincer-moving the lynx. It's only options were to turn back to the border or fighting them. Either way, FitzDutiful was game. He had found that physical exertion was a good way to deal with down-in-the-dump moods. As he got closer, it didn't appear that the lynx would run away. It seemed as though it was going to be a fight to the death unless Perry had any smart ideas of how to encourage it to go away.

The thought of a fight made Fitz smile a deadly grin as he wished for the lynx to stay. A fight sounded good about now.
Messages In This Thread
Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 30, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - January 31, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 31, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 04:43 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 11:03 AM