Blackfeather Woods I don't know where the lights are taking us
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Damien leapt upon the squirrel with playful ferocity, grabbing it instinctively by the neck and shaking. Shaking and shaking and shaking, until Meldresi's ears detected the familiar crack of bone. Barely a month old, and Damien had broken an animal's neck. The priestess smiled at her son, sitting down and making a comfortable space for herself as she watched their sadistic play.

Cicero didn't attack while Damien was killing the squirrel, but he did leap onto it soon after it had perished. The mottled boy grabbed its tail, insuating a tug-of-war with his brother. Who would get the carcass she could not say. It was possible that Damien would win it by sheer strength alone, but she sensed some cunning in Cicero. All she could do was sit back and take this time to relax.
Messages In This Thread
I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - January 21, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Meldresi - January 31, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 09, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 12, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 19, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 20, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 28, 2015, 10:58 AM