The Sunspire i don't need the stars in the night.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer listened eagerly as Amekaze ran down her list of news for him, responding with only a smile to say that he was glad to hear that all was well. It seemed everyone was well and good, although Jace had run into some trouble. For a moment, he wondered who this trespasser was, but was quick to be distracted as she continued. It never would have occurred to him that Jace's opponent was the same crazed yearling that Summer himself had tangled with on his adventure. Perhaps they would figure it out between the two of them at some point, but at that moment, the bitch was the furthest thing from his mind.

"I did," he said, his heart settling at the news that Tytonidae was just fine, "He has a mate it turns out - Blue Willow. She's pregnant and very close to her time. They were kind enough to let me stay with them for the night." Even as he spoke it occurred to him that Blue had likely given birth to her litter by then. He began to ponder what he could do to congratulate them - perhaps leave a kill at their doorstep or bring a toy for the pups to play with.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - January 25, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 26, 2015, 10:20 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 31, 2015, 03:36 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - January 31, 2015, 08:42 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 04, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 07, 2015, 05:17 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 15, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 19, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 27, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 28, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 21, 2015, 04:41 AM