Arrow Lake Turning Stones
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
just to clarify, fox's thoughts are not my own. she's just a total judgmental bitch. <__<
thanks for the thread!

Well, not only was this loner fat, she was also a complete idiot. Fox cackled when the stranger said that she was better than "entitled rulers." This girl had to be on some kind of power trip. "In case you weren’t aware, being a lone wolf is a pretty good recipe for death. I mean, if that’s what you’re into, cool… but you’re acting like you’re less likely to be dead out here." Considering it was winter, Fox didn't think it would be long before this retard was dead. She'd have to advise Lethe, too... it might get her brownie points with her leader if she was proactive about warning against the crazies. There seemed to be a lot of them around here.

"But that’s your own prerogative," she said, flicking her ear. She was bored of this conversation, and there were probably much more interesting things to be found around this lake. "You’re boring me, so I’m going to go find something more interesting," Fox said flatly before turning her back on the larger female and trotting off back toward Swiftcurrent Creek.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
Turning Stones - by Xi'nuata - January 28, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Turning Stones - by RIP Fox - January 28, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: Turning Stones - by Xi'nuata - January 28, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Turning Stones - by RIP Fox - January 28, 2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Turning Stones - by Xi'nuata - January 28, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: Turning Stones - by RIP Fox - January 28, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: Turning Stones - by Xi'nuata - January 28, 2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Turning Stones - by RIP Fox - January 28, 2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Turning Stones - by Xi'nuata - January 29, 2014, 12:17 AM
RE: Turning Stones - by RIP Fox - January 29, 2014, 08:37 AM