Broken Crown
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett kept her red eyes on the stranger. Yet, as it turned out the chocolate brown wolf was not really a stranger, or so it seemed. Her pink tongue licked over her lips in curiosity. The male spoke about knowing Malachi. Her alpha Malachi? The female was often the one to lecture other wolves about things, but now it was she who would get a lesson. She had asked Malachi what happened before she arrived but he was vague and not very eager to share it with her. Unfortunately. She even thought Maera's parents were dead while they were still alive!

The pale female huffed softly. Tuwawi had caused quite some damage towards Adlartok. Scarlett wasn't very fond of the female. "I do not know what it is founded for. I do know why I choose to live there," she pointed out. "No one bothered to tell me actually," she added. The female sat down across from the male, indirectly telling him that she was willing to listen to his story. Scarlett was right under Malachi in rank she should know this. "I do know it is founded by Tuwawi and Njal. They are Maera's parents. I am Maera's caretaker," she pointed out.

Scarlett slowly nodded. "Please do tell your story. I am interested. Duskfire is a great home," she spoke. "Oh you are? Why did you leave? Now I am extra curious."
Messages In This Thread
Broken Crown - by Scarlett - January 28, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - January 28, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - January 28, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - January 31, 2015, 06:20 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - January 31, 2015, 06:46 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - February 01, 2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - February 01, 2015, 07:10 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 08:27 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - February 01, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 11:34 AM