Ain't no mountain high enough
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
If only Scarlett was mean, JD could report about red eyed demon wolves haha. :P

Scarlett was getting a bit offended by the other creature. She had just gained the confidence that she was not a scary being and now... On top of it all she had this.. weird.. whatever it was... staring and snarling at her like she was a beast. The red eyed female flattened her ears, not really in aggression but she wasn't liking this... being. Still Scarlett wasn't going to judge it like her family would have. Maybe this other female was actually nice. Although, Scarlett doubted it.

"Then what is your destination, I could maybe help you to find it faster what you wish to seek?," she returned. After the other's comment Scarlett was the one to let out a snarl. She stepped closer, one paw into the river. She briefly bared her teeth but then dropped it. "I am a wolf! A common Northern Rocky Mountains Wolf," she spoke. "I know I have red eyes and that might seem unnatural to you but I am not judging you for you weird looks. It is rude, you know!"

The albino wondered how his thing was going to survive in this place with such a thin coat. It looked like the black and tan was sporting a summer coat. Scarlett stepped one step back again, standing where she stood before. "Since you asked me... What are you then?"
Messages In This Thread
Ain't no mountain high enough - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 10:44 AM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Junkyard Dog - February 01, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 01:34 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Junkyard Dog - February 01, 2015, 02:00 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Junkyard Dog - February 02, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Scarlett - February 02, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Junkyard Dog - February 04, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Scarlett - February 05, 2015, 03:17 AM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Junkyard Dog - February 05, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Scarlett - February 05, 2015, 12:46 PM