Rough around the edges (joining)
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle chuckled at the eyebrow raise. He’s a Vikings’ god. My husband and I are Vikings. Though we do not expect those beneath us to follow it. Unless they wish. She was not upset about who she followed or why. Granted her loyalties laid with Freya and Frigg, rather than Odin. But her husband believed Odin controlled everything.

Thistle nodded her head, Yes you may. Well met Spectra. She dipped her muzzle in greeting, another young wolf to add to their ranks. Though still an adult. She shifted and waited silently and patiently for the girl to give her a list of her qualifications so to speak.

Thistle listened, that is good we are need of hunters, there will be new puppies in spring. She planned on having her own litter, as soon as she could. Her own season would be coming soon actually in mere days or weeks, depending on when her body decided to dip into overdrive. Mm you should speak to my husband Ragnar. He is the resident outrider, he is our ambassador. He could probably give you a mission. I will not say anything to anyone, though Charon one of our foster sons. He is also an aspiring naturalist, perhaps you and he could learn together? I am also a healer. So I can help you with plants that heal, and harm. She chuckled quietly at the girl.

Do you come from far away Spectra? And will any family or friends be following you? Or enemies? I merely ask because I would like to be prepared.
Messages In This Thread
Rough around the edges (joining) - by Spectra - January 28, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Thistle Cloud - January 29, 2015, 08:43 AM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Spectra - January 29, 2015, 11:20 AM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Thistle Cloud - January 31, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Spectra - January 31, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Thistle Cloud - February 01, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Spectra - February 02, 2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Thistle Cloud - February 03, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Spectra - February 06, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: Rough around the edges (joining) - by Thistle Cloud - February 07, 2015, 09:20 AM