Ain't no mountain high enough
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I think my heart broke a bit. Poor JD.

Scarlett looked at the strange colored canine across from her. Suddenly it all clicked when the other spoke of the word 'dog'. How could she be so blind! The one across from her was a dog! She had learned about those. Basically they were domesticated wolves that humans slowly altered in looks over the many years they tamed them. Scarlett was in awe how much they were able to change these .. dogs! Wow. Would the humans be able to change her eye color? "Oh! A dog! You're a dog. How could I be so oblivious. I never met a dog before!," she howled a bit in glee.

"Hurt? Are you hurt? I meant it when I offered my help. Is it a home you seek? Food? Shelter?," the kind female wondered. Scarlett tipped her head curiously as the female got closer. "My name is Scarlett. I am also some type of dog but a wild one. We aren't touched by the human," she explained, as a naturalist she was. She liked to give knowledge to others. She wondered how this individual got here in these wild woods. Weren't dogs loyal to humans? They were their pets.

Scarlett looked with pity at the other female. She bobbed her head. "I am sure you are," she tried to be helpful. It seemed that this dog had some mental issues as well. But then Scarlett realized something. If this dog was here, then where was her human. Scarlett didn't want to get captured. "Where is your human? You should go back to them. It isn't safe in the wilds. Other wolves aren't as nice as I am. They could kill you."
Messages In This Thread
Ain't no mountain high enough - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 10:44 AM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Junkyard Dog - February 01, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 01:34 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Junkyard Dog - February 01, 2015, 02:00 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Junkyard Dog - February 02, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Scarlett - February 02, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Junkyard Dog - February 04, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Scarlett - February 05, 2015, 03:17 AM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Junkyard Dog - February 05, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Scarlett - February 05, 2015, 12:46 PM