Redhawk Caldera Over my dead body
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Just as Fitz came to his feet, Peregrine yelled in pain and the lynx, severely wounded, ran away. It was a confusing moment. When the lynx had knocked him back he had hit his head and felt dazed. It was slow to clear though he had enough thought to think coherently.

"I'm okay, I think." he replied to his alpha, not quite realising that all the blood on Perry's fur was his own. He took a step forward before collapsing to the ground as his sore ribs screamed out in agony. "I think it got lucky."

Pulling himself back up, he walked to Peregrine by keeping his right foreleg off the ground. It didn't hurt as much if he held his leg close and kept the weight off it. He doubt anything was broken, just sprained. As he neared closer, the fog cleared even more and he realised exactly how deep the wounds were on his shoulder. Not being a medic, he couldn't help but wince. "They're pretty bad. I think I recall some Lavender Hyssop around here that we can put on to keep infection out, and some Leadplant to seal it. Give me a moment."

Fitz disappeared around a nearby tree and came back with mouthfuls of the stuff. He patiently attempted to apply them to Peregrine's wounds, wincing every time his eyes fell on the gouges. "Good job I'm not training for a medic, eh?" he said, trying to joke. He had learnt enough through his naturalist training to perform first aid but that was as far as he would ever be able to go.
Messages In This Thread
Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 30, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - January 31, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 31, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 04:43 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 11:03 AM