Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
gonna assume here with skill level/age. If you don't agree let me know love! <3. I am always open to editing fight posts to suit player preference :)

The Amazon was surprised at Maera's swift recovery and almost immediate return. Manauia's hit had been a solid one. It was with new respect that she watched the girl go after her feet, her intention clear but swiftly executed.

Whirling and backpedaling, she was just able to keep her paws out of reach. Knowing that from this vantage the girl could possibly charge and overbalance her, she jumped to the side, attempting to flank her before she had time to recover. As she did so, she gave a moment's feedback. "Try not to let your gaze betray you. Focus as a whole, not on your target beforehand."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - February 03, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM