Blackfeather Woods Longer days, Longer nights
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Speaking was easy, Bane thought, you can say anything you like, but that doesn't make it true. Burke assured his loyalty to Blackfeather Woods in front of Bane, but so had Slade, and where was he? It only got harder to trust on anyone every day, specially those so determined. "You don't offend me. You couldn't." the arctic woofed arrogantly, lashing his tail higher behind him.

Bane Blackfeather. he returned with pride. He was finally starting to get used to his name, a fitting one for the Dark Brother, and one that made him only more jealous over his home. Just as it had been with Slade, Burke would have to earn the Northerner's trust with hard work and loyalty, and Bane would be more than happy to test him.

"I am determined, sir, I plead my loyalty to this pack when I joined so that determination is fully focused on this pack," Burke said resolutely, and Bane looked into his eyes as he did. There was nothing that exposed his words to be a lie, but still, Bane doubted. "I'm glad to hear that, Burke. We only take people seriously if they do it themselves." Bane smiled coolly "Have you got any trades that could be useful for us?"

Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 28, 2015, 06:19 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - January 28, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 29, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - January 29, 2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 30, 2015, 04:05 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - February 03, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - February 03, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - February 05, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - February 06, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - February 15, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - February 16, 2015, 06:25 AM