Totoka River Until The Day I Die
4 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
Gin would tilt his head to the side, hearing the sound of his stomach growl once more when the woman had gone. He winced from the pain that surrounded his body, begging for a meal that would sustain him as well as fuel his body for a bit until he could catch another meal by sheer luck. He was about to walk off, when he soon saw the woman come back, a hare in her jaws as she had placed it down in front of him. He wasted no time and began to tear into the flesh, his eyes showing hunger as his body took in the food, eating it at a quick pace due to the long time that the boy had eaten anything. Blood stained his black maw, but it was hardly noticeable as he looked to the woman and wagged his tail, thankful that someone was willing to be nice to him.

"Pardon my rudeness for wandering close to your territory, Ma'am, my name is Ginja, but my parents just called me Gin for short. I'll be on my way soon, sorry to be a pardon, and thank you for the hare," he spoke in a kind and gentle tone, his mother had always taught him to be well mannered whenever he met someone, and he hung his head low slightly in sadness, thinking about his parents as he walked, wishing he had someone else he could call a parent or a family.
Messages In This Thread
Until The Day I Die - by Gin - February 02, 2015, 09:21 AM
RE: Until The Day I Die - by Thistle Cloud - February 02, 2015, 09:35 AM
RE: Until The Day I Die - by Gin - February 02, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: Until The Day I Die - by Thistle Cloud - February 03, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: Until The Day I Die - by Gin - February 03, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Until The Day I Die - by Thistle Cloud - February 05, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Until The Day I Die - by Gin - February 09, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: Until The Day I Die - by Thistle Cloud - February 16, 2015, 09:19 AM