Blackfeather Woods Longer days, Longer nights
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke figured out from the start that the Black Feather Officials would be harder to gain their trust. If he would be higher in rank he would be skeptical of new arrivals too. The large grey was determined and he felt like this mindset did help him. Had practically jumped ranks. His proud was clearly visible when he thought of it.

"Bane Blackfeather," he returned in greeting, his head bobbing respectfully. His calm mind studied the beta. It seemed he was like Burke expected him to be. In a way. His blue eyes fell on the light coat of the other. The same Kove had. Burke bobbed his head once more. His docked tail still neutral. "I take myself very seriously."

The large grey didn't need to think, since he already figured out what trades he wanted to go for. "Previously I had Warden, Warrior, and Gamekeeper. Now, to challenge myself, I'd like to go for Warrior, Outrider and Counselor. I do like fighting for my pack, which is why I choose Warrior again. I realized I am not a hothead, which is why you could rely on me to send messages and be a spokesman of your pack. Along with that calm mind of mine, I figured I might be useful as a counselor and advisor," he returned.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 28, 2015, 06:19 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - January 28, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 29, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - January 29, 2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 30, 2015, 04:05 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - February 03, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - February 03, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - February 05, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - February 06, 2015, 03:14 AM