My blood is yours
She is marked via a spiral crossed through with a line on her shoulder
148 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Tempest awoke to pain. Terrible, horrible pain. She whined softly as the blurry world gradually came into focus, and was made aware of a heavy, crushing weight on her legs, and short bursts of pain in her shoulder. Her whole shoulder burned with pain, her head with a dull ache. Suddenly, she was aware that she was staring into the cold, silver eyes of...of...her father. The realization gripped her, rendered her speechless. He lay across her legs, all four of them, his huge weight rendering her helpless. She watched with wide eyes as his huge head came closer and closer to her shoulder, until she had to strain her head to look. He began to lap at a huge bloody mass on her grey shoulder, as if it were a stream. Every touch sent new pain burning through her shoulder. She tried to scream, but all that escaped her maw was a gurgling moan.

Immediately the black brute was inches away from her face, still crushing her legs. He began to lick her muzzle and face harshly, and then he spoke, a low rumble. "Be quiet, little princess. Almost finished."

His words sent a shiver up her spine, her eyes rolled with fear. "Almost finished wh-" her panicked thoughts were interrupted when pain blossomed along her stomach, rendering her suddenly immobile. She squeezed her eyes shut, a low moan escaping her again. Pain was all she felt, instinct and logic erased.
Messages In This Thread
My blood is yours - by Crescendo - February 03, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: My blood is yours - by Tempest - February 03, 2015, 08:36 PM
RE: My blood is yours - by Tempest - February 03, 2015, 09:07 PM