My blood is yours
<b>WARNING</b>
This Whole Character is <b>MATURE</b>
Back away...farther...farther...
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo showed no emotion as his claws dug into the soft flesh of his daughters stomach. With the final pain, she fell back, eyes glazed. He gazed for a second at her chest to make sure she was still alive before continuing with the bloody work. He lapped at the shallow cut, though shallow it bled a lot. Her sweet blood slid down his throat, and he groaned in pleasure. The hot thickness of it was wonderful. After a time, the bleeding slowed, then stopped. With a grunt, he picked himself up and stood over her head. He bent down and caressed his cheek with laps of his bloody tongue. The next half hour was spent licking every inch of her body, covering her in his scent. He marked her as his, though the scar would last much, much longer.

His daughter stirred, and feebly her eyes opened. He squatted on her head, pushing it into the ground. "Remember, in your last few hours, that you are mine. You have disappointed me, and your punishment shall be to die here in humiliation, alone." He caressed her cheek lightly with a claw, then turned and vanished into the hell he had come from. She was alone.
Messages In This Thread
My blood is yours - by Crescendo - February 03, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: My blood is yours - by Tempest - February 03, 2015, 08:36 PM
RE: My blood is yours - by Tempest - February 03, 2015, 09:07 PM