Firestone Hot Springs They all think I'm dead
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Tempest explained her departure and told him of what had transpired since. Fitz looked at her, barely concealing the horror that he felt. Her father had done that? It was unbelievable., and then Fitz remembered the situation that Raissa had been in when he had met her with the Blackfeather Woods. "Reminds me of the way the Blackfeather Woods pack treats wolves." he muttered, not in particular towards her, more to himself.

"Do you want to band with me?" The definitely lone wolf asked. "I know it might not be much, but if we make a home in Silvertip Mountain then we might be far enough way to stop him causing trouble. We can survive until the pack gets established." He wasn't going to lie, after a day of lone wolf-i-ness it was becoming transparent that winter wasn't the best time to do these things. It was highly probably that Tempest wanted to go back to the Caldera or find an already established pack to join. It was also as likely that she wanted to be a part of something new to help put the past behind her.
Messages In This Thread
They all think I'm dead - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by FitzDutiful - February 04, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 07:58 AM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by FitzDutiful - February 04, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by FitzDutiful - February 04, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by FitzDutiful - February 04, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by FitzDutiful - February 04, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 04:49 PM