Firestone Hot Springs They all think I'm dead
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
The smile spread across Tempest's face and Fitz felt his hopes rise. He couldn't say whether Tempest was the first to join his new group, or whether Raissa had come with him, but it was exciting to know that this was going to work. Right now, everything was possible.

"It's good to have you on-board, Tempest." he said, relieved that he hadn't had to consider the underhanded tactic of telling her the Caldera wouldn't welcome her. Even so, a warning seemed to be in order, "I understand, but Fox is pregnant so who knows how they'll react." It was odd to think that it had only been a day. A day since he had let Peregrine and Fox know his wished, a day of fending for himself, and a day to find a new recruit.

"So, back to your opinions... the Firestone Hot Springs or the Silvertip Mountain?" Fitz was drawn to the mountain purely for security. He had inspected it, seen the natural caves that could be a good fit, but the slopes this side may be too harsh for them to survive on. The entire range of the mountainside would be more beneficial.
Messages In This Thread
They all think I'm dead - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by FitzDutiful - February 04, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 07:58 AM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by FitzDutiful - February 04, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by FitzDutiful - February 04, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by FitzDutiful - February 04, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by FitzDutiful - February 04, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 04:49 PM