Blacktail Deer Plateau Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread)
私の楽園を探してみましょう
9 Posts
Ooc — Courtney
*Re-enters the scene!*

[size=x-small]"When you walk away, you dont hear me say,
please.. oh baby, dont go,
simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight,
its hard to let it go."
[/size]

[size=xx-small]*Ahem, I've had this song stuck in my head for three days now I'm torturing you all with it too :P*[/size]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mo got to her mits and shook the cold snow off her pelt; she looked at the female - and her bodice was held lower than her still, but she was not on her side any longer.

"I'm wanting a pack, a family to call my own" she murmured. She could sense the female was becoming impaitent and so she got straight to the point.

"I want to join your pack." she explained. "I smelled the scent of you guys from a far distance away and I feel like this is where I am meant to be, sister or no, I want the company of others." she murmured.

Mo waited a few moments before she shifted into a sitting position, her whip dancing lightly behind her, creating a crease in the alabaster surface.
Messages In This Thread
Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 28, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 28, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:23 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 30, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 31, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 31, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 01:13 PM