Firestone Hot Springs They all think I'm dead
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Lovely thread!

Tempest seemed to prefer the mountains to the hot springs and, in truth, he agreed with her. Any one wolf pack holding such a valuable relaxation and healing stream could find itself under attack. "The mountain it is, then." FitzDutiful agreed with a nod of his head.

The white wolf took a moment's pause before responding to her words. Make a great leader. They echoed in his head, round and around. It was strange hearing them said out loud and feeling the security and confidence that he had in himself to do what was required to keep his pack safe. That had always been there but Peregrine and Fox had allowed him the space and the situations to expand it, grow it and build it up. They were the grandparents of the pack he would found.

"A base sounds good. We can start a small cache so we have some food to return to as well - when either of us can catch enough to fill it anyway!" He glanced over his new recruit. Her black and grey fur, marked and turn from the attacks. He fearfully hoped he could protect her. Once he may have said the Caldera would help but with the puppies it would have only brought danger to their door, something that Fitz would never allow.

With a smile at her, he headed off towards the mountain to start the base gathering. Whether Tempest came with him now, or went to tell Perry of her plans, he was sure that she would be there when he needed her. When their pack needed her.
Messages In This Thread
They all think I'm dead - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by FitzDutiful - February 04, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 07:58 AM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by FitzDutiful - February 04, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by FitzDutiful - February 04, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by FitzDutiful - February 04, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by FitzDutiful - February 04, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: They all think I'm dead - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 04:49 PM