Ain't no mountain high enough
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett didn't mean to startle the other female. How come that this dog would end up here in these woods? Her eyes went over the female again, such curious thing. Scarlett frowned at the other's comment. "Well not that silly. I know how to survive. You should accept my help," Scarlett pointed out. Normally she was really friendly, or tried to be. She wanted to be the light in other wolves' lives. But when this female denied her help Scarlett was getting a bit offended. Not ever wolf would do that. Most wolves would see the dog as a weaker wolf and attack it.

Scarlett was pleased to hear that there was no humans with this creature. Man were dangerous people. Scarlett knew that from her old home. The pale female wondered if she could even leave this female to roam here and die. She would feel bad, but it was also nature. The strongest survives. Scarlett knew that all too well. She fought hard to survive over the years that she lived. "Well if you are without your human you must not have been a good dog right?," Scarlett than wondered out loud. Oh that sounded terrible. "Oh that sounded mean. I'ms sorry." The she wolf let out a soft sigh. "If you want I can bring you food?"
Messages In This Thread
Ain't no mountain high enough - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 10:44 AM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Junkyard Dog - February 01, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 01:34 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Junkyard Dog - February 01, 2015, 02:00 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Junkyard Dog - February 02, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Scarlett - February 02, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Junkyard Dog - February 04, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Scarlett - February 05, 2015, 03:17 AM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Junkyard Dog - February 05, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Scarlett - February 05, 2015, 12:46 PM