fire and ice
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye eyed Crete as she noticed him bristle slightly when she spoke of his brother. Was he still protective of someone that had thrown him and his siblings from the pack? Tyrannosaurus seemed to be a huge jerk, something she would not forgive if it were her own brother that betrayed family. She did not apologize, though, for why should she apologize when she spoke the truth? More than happily she would travel to the Redleaf-DiSarinnos' old pack to defend their honor and restore balance.

In that moment, the black beast wondered why they hadn't overthrown the dick in the first place. It was only one male, and three on one (possibly more) would be tough to handle. She knew that she herself would not go quietly if exiled from a pack, unless she had done something horrible to deserve it.

When he shook his head at her softened words, ebony ears flattened themselves to her head. Was nothing she said satisfactory to this male? She liked him upon first contact, but now he seemed opposed to everything she said.

"Anyway," she spoke aloud, mostly changing the subject in her mind. "The pack is large now and soon I will be turning those who request home away. I fear that the herd will not sustain our wolves for very long and that we will have to find food elsewhere in the near future." Taking a brief pause before continuing, Hawkeye sighed. "Maybe I should tell you about myself. I don't get much time to do so with others, because I mostly deal with pack business. It's exhausting." The midnight wolf gave him a look that said it's serious work before setting herself upright once more.

"My real name is 'Vilocity', but my nickname is 'Hawkeye' because I can see so well. I am mostly deaf in my right ear, and my left ear hearing is only halfway present. I am easily annoyed and impatient most of the time, but I can say that I am honestly trying to work on it." Giving another look to the male, Hawkeye cracked a smile. "I just want what's best for the pack, you know? Sometimes I wonder if it's too much, but I couldn't see myself doing anything else. I wander off for a few days, and then I'm good as new." Stopping to catch her breath, Hawkeye tilted her head at Crete, wondering if he had anything to say (in his way of speaking).
Messages In This Thread
fire and ice - by Crete - January 26, 2014, 06:23 AM
RE: fire and ice - by Hawkeye - January 27, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: fire and ice - by Crete - January 27, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: fire and ice - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 06:52 PM
RE: fire and ice - by Crete - January 30, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: fire and ice - by Hawkeye - January 30, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: fire and ice - by Crete - January 31, 2014, 07:51 AM
RE: fire and ice - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 10:03 AM
RE: fire and ice - by Crete - February 01, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: fire and ice - by Hawkeye - February 04, 2014, 10:22 AM
RE: fire and ice - by Crete - February 15, 2014, 07:34 AM