Girls Get The Claws Out
<strong>WARNING:</strong> Foul language used in threads!!
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
so sorry for the long drawn out explanation, just showing a bit more of her character here.

Realizing she may have gone a little overboard, curtesy of her scolding, Bindi decided it would be best to explain herself. "Look, unless you harm me or take my food, I'll never have a problem with you." She was telling the truth, it was simply her personality to mess around with people. "I'm not very good with introductions, and I personally love to screw around with people. Atleast I have the courage to be myself around you and not suck up to you and lower myself in a damn bow everytime your around. No one is going to change who I am, so if you expect that from me, don't plan on receiving it."

Now that she was done with her rant, Bindi took in a few deep breathes before adding one last comment. "So my apologies if I hurt your feelings, but that's simply what I'm good at, hence the reason why I was a lone wolf." No one really wanted her bitchy ass around, and so she left everything behind, her pack, her family, and most importantly her mate. She at the moment was not looking for a new mate after her last one broke her heart, so Raissa has nothing to worry about. The one thing Bindi is terrible at is expressing feelings, she feels vulnerable when doing so, since she has many things other wolves can use against her. Her only way of getting all the anger out, is to harm others, besides why be kind to others when they will just leave you in the end, and won't accept you for you truly are.
Messages In This Thread
Girls Get The Claws Out - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: Girls Get The Claws Out - by Bindi - February 05, 2015, 07:15 PM
RE: Girls Get The Claws Out - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Girls Get The Claws Out - by Bindi - February 05, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Girls Get The Claws Out - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Girls Get The Claws Out - by Bindi - February 05, 2015, 10:16 PM
RE: Girls Get The Claws Out - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: Girls Get The Claws Out - by Bindi - February 05, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Girls Get The Claws Out - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 10:52 PM
RE: Girls Get The Claws Out - by Bindi - February 06, 2015, 12:46 PM