Blackfeather Woods Longer days, Longer nights
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke took his time to think about Brother Bane's words. His strategical mind worked out of the possible things to say. Slowly a charming smile tugged on his lips. "Such a smart question," he commented. "You really think that I would be able to take over your spot? I am flattered. But I am not planning that. If one can't go the other could go. It is a team effort. Plus You can train me in the ways you like to work. I am open for that." The large grey still had that smirk on his lips. Amused that the other wolf tried to ask him a trick question like that. Other wolves might have thought about how to be better than the male, but the answer was that you shouldn't try be. Bane was a proud wolf and sometimes it was best if you complimented that pride.

"I do know that, which is why I called it last on my list. First I want to work on my outrider trade, gain trust by delivering messages and recruiting other wolves. Then I might be in a position to council," he returned to the white wolf across from him. Burke was a planner. He had it all planned out in his smart mind. Hopefully it would work too.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 28, 2015, 06:19 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - January 28, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 29, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - January 29, 2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 30, 2015, 04:05 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - February 03, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - February 03, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - February 05, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - February 06, 2015, 03:14 AM