Arrow Lake Teach One to Fish
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

...and the surface remained cold, hard and true. Even as the sun peeked from its clouded shroud, its warmth was not enough to cripple the ice to crack under its own weight. It stood firm... resilient, taunting her to place a paw over its surface to break the solidity and give way to fresh water and countless fish. But she knew better. Oh, did she knew better, lest she be made a fool by nature's temptation and find her bed at the bottom of the lake. She knew better than to end her life so quickly, but she was treading the threshold of desperation to test it...

A stout ear flicked back to the sound of shifting snow, coupled with the curious vocals of an unknown soul. She did not yet turn in stubborn belief that should her eye turn away the ice would harden all the more. An opportunity might have been lost in favor of looking to this new, unknown thing. However, she was not so unkind as to ignore it. She huffed quietly as she turned her muzzle but a fraction, though was mindful to keep her sights upon the ice.

"...not lost..." she whispered, contesting the soft beat of her tail upon the snow. "...I am thinking of how best to break through the shore... without succumbing to the lake to have my meal." Her tongue graced the width of her maw in earnest, then slipped bitterly back behind its cage.

Messages In This Thread
Teach One to Fish - by Xi'nuata - January 29, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: Teach One to Fish - by Raiden - January 30, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Teach One to Fish - by Xi'nuata - January 31, 2014, 12:14 AM
RE: Teach One to Fish - by Raiden - January 31, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Teach One to Fish - by Xi'nuata - February 01, 2014, 08:37 AM
RE: Teach One to Fish - by Raiden - February 02, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Teach One to Fish - by Xi'nuata - February 02, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: Teach One to Fish - by Raiden - February 03, 2014, 08:37 AM
RE: Teach One to Fish - by Xi'nuata - February 07, 2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Teach One to Fish - by Raiden - February 12, 2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Teach One to Fish - by Xi'nuata - February 20, 2014, 08:57 PM