a decade in the dark
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Edit: Feel free to PP Fitz just watching as Bindi deals with Finn if you want to take it to a fight thread. I'll jump in if I think he's got something to say / before the thread closes

FitzDutiful was not impressed with Finn and secretly he was glad that Finley had moved onward. If she and Elwood ever finally discovered the way in which they liked each other then he would be ever grateful that her non-biological twin had failed to see the potential in front of him. "Au contraire." he said. He would talk no more about the Caldera, for he would hear nothing against them. This was not how he wanted to start his relationship with the Plateau but, from experience, he knew that one wolf did not express the beliefs of the pack.

"As soon as we get rid of that gap you appear to have found we officially send the word. I guess you got it early." FitzDutiful was turning out to be a little firecracker, to the surprise of himself and his writer. It wasn't something that had ever been expected of him though one could say it was dutiful of him to protect his lands.

"Bindi," He called over to her. "You wanted to earn the warden trade. Here's your chance to show how you deal with a trespasser who has been given a warning to leave." He would not take up this challenge when one wanting to learn was around. He would watch and provide back up should things turn nastier than they were already and Bindi struggle to deal with it.
Messages In This Thread
a decade in the dark - by Finn - February 06, 2015, 05:07 PM
RE: a decade in the dark - by FitzDutiful - February 06, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: a decade in the dark - by Bindi - February 06, 2015, 05:27 PM
RE: a decade in the dark - by Finn - February 06, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: a decade in the dark - by FitzDutiful - February 06, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: a decade in the dark - by Bindi - February 06, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: a decade in the dark - by Finn - February 08, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: a decade in the dark - by Bindi - February 09, 2015, 12:23 AM
RE: a decade in the dark - by Finn - February 13, 2015, 07:58 PM