♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
couldn't help myself
cara ain't having this
[size=medium]"in the land of gods and monsters,
I was an angel"
[/size]

[size=small]Being the prime Warden in the Spine and perhaps one of the most possesive wolves that resided in the pack it was almost innevitable for the exiled female, Mara, not to fall under Cara's radar. She was stupid to think she would not be noticed, and even more foolish to believe that any of her wolves would hesitate to perform her requests.
At least the ones who had heard of such.

With her nose trailing over the silken path of snow that made up one of her borders, the Queen advanced over her realms, her route being periodically interrupted for her to lean down to strenghten her markers it was in one of those brief stops that the repugnant scent of the female whose face she had dragged across the floor in a recent encounter wafted into her nostrils. Inmediately, with her tail raising erect over her back and her pale eyes filling with ire she broke into a furious gallop; her nose acting as a compass that would soon lead her to her treasure: Mara's head.

Finally she reached her target, but as she was preparing to barrel over the bitch and grasp her throat between her jaws she noticed the white silhouette of the youngling Kaname had recently accepted into the pack hovering near her. The thought that one of her own could've been betraying her trust caused a schreeching snarl to rip from the depths of her chest. Either the female was planting bad seeds into her ranks, or her wolves, out of ignorance, were unwittingly allowing her dire lies to get into their head.
Either way, Cara would not have any of it.

"Gaiban, get away from her. Now." she commanded, her words cold but never cruel. Though she had not exhanged more than perhaps her name with the young member she had never been reluctant to accept him, and in the end she hoped that would weight more than whatever poisonous lies Mara spoke into his ear.

"And you, Mara, get off my fucking lands or I swear your head will be mine today" she hissed, flaring her nostrils furiously as she broke the distance to place herself between the youngling and her future trophy. While she had not gotten in time to hear the bitch's claims to be Jinx, (because if she had god dammint Mara wouldn't be breathing) she still, unknowingly, crumbled the female's lie before the young Kappa's very eyes.

"Scram piece of scum" she warned, snapping her teeth with a loud click! before allowing another roaring growl to escape from her lips.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
Oh You Know Her - by Mara - February 06, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Gaiban - February 06, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Mara - February 06, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Gaiban - February 06, 2015, 07:50 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Mara - February 06, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Gaiban - February 06, 2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Cara - February 06, 2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Mara - February 06, 2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Gaiban - February 06, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Cara - February 06, 2015, 10:28 PM