Oh You Know Her
Mara has some light scars on her flank from a recent battle as well as a light limp on her right forepaw.
165 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Haha its fine, and very pretty
and now that Cara's here things are about to get even more interesting xP
And technically, they moved off spine territory, but that sounded bitchy so just ignore me :3

She gave him an odd look as he asked her some interesting questions before flopping down on his behind and looking up at her expectantly. She wondered how old he was compared to Runt because even though his size suggested otherwise, he was obviously very young. And sheltered. While Runt had fought for her life in a slave camp, he had probably still been snuggling with his Mama. Heck, he probably didn't know the first thing about life in the spine. She actually knew that for a fact, because the first thing you needed to know about life in the spine was to look out for small russet wolf and he obviously didn't know that because he was sitting right in front of her, asking for a story.

"I may not be wise, but I can tell you a story." she offered sweetly, sitting down across from him. It wasn't exactly lying, just leaving out some miner details. "Once upon a time, there was a girl. She had a cold heart and she tended to take her pain out on others. One day this girl met another girl, who was trying to be nice to her. The mean girl snapped at second girl and said some really nasty things. The second girl said it wasn't nice of her to do that and they got in a fight. The fight ended and they parted ways, expecting to never see each other again." she explained softly to the young wolf. "A while later, the mean girl became queen and you know what she did? She threatened the nice girl and made her leave the kingdom. The second gathered up her things and left, sad she had to leave her home. But things didn't turn out too terribly for the nice girl. The people of the kingdom realized how mean the queen was and they kicked her out, not wanting such a rotten leader. Then, all the nice girl's friends went out to find her and when they did, they brought her back and made her queen. After that, the whole kingdom was a better place." she finished with a breath, looking up into Gaiban's eyes to see what he thought.

She had only just finished her story when the evil queen herself launched into their nice little conversation. Hopefully Gaiban would be kind enough for this to work. Mara, a.k.a. Jinx, let out a startled yelp and backed into Gaiban's fluffy embrace, as if hoping he would protect her.

"Oh my! I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't mean to cross your borders." she squeaked pitifully, her eyes wide and frightened. "You believe me, don't you Gaiban? she asked in a frightened voice as she looked up at him with wide eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Oh You Know Her - by Mara - February 06, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Gaiban - February 06, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Mara - February 06, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Gaiban - February 06, 2015, 07:50 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Mara - February 06, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Gaiban - February 06, 2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Cara - February 06, 2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Mara - February 06, 2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Gaiban - February 06, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Cara - February 06, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Oh You Know Her - by Mara - February 06, 2015, 10:44 PM