Blacktail Deer Plateau Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread)
私の楽園を探してみましょう
9 Posts
Ooc — Courtney
Mo listened to the female slowly accept her. And she answered carefully.

"When I was with my home pack, we guarded humans. The humans had paintings on their faces and went to fights a lot but we where always at their sides." she explained. Her heart was in her throat as she recalled the memories.

"I -- I'm very good as a scout, er. I love to move in the cover of night and guard the boarders. It was one of the things I did around the things that the humans lived in." she murmured, keeping her tone even as she spoke. She held her position.

"I was trained by the best of the warriors and know the best ways to keep an area safe. I may not look like much, but I'll fool ya." she offered with a smile. Auds folded back against her lean skull as she sat on her rump. Alabaster tundra below her giving all of her onyx form away now.

"I would like to become a spy, scout, something like that; if its possible. I am willing to work my way up if thats what you need me to do." she offered at the end of her explination. Hoping that the female would be okay with this.
Messages In This Thread
Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 28, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 28, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:23 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 30, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 31, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 31, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 01:13 PM