Blacktail Deer Plateau Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread)
私の楽園を探してみましょう
9 Posts
Ooc — Courtney
Mo shifted slightly; listening to the female question her validity, she was telling her the truth, Mo made a point not to lie in any aspect of her life, she'd seen what lying had gotten wolves in her pack. So she calmly, with a smile explained what a human was.

"Humans, they stand on two legs, build things.. fire, kept us warm" she offered a little smile. "They're not so bad, well thats depending on what humans, And er.. they uh- didnt use blood. It was some other kind of thing, it had a funny smell. And a interesting color" she explained.

"I'd love to be a scout for you ma'am. If my sister never returns I want to have a life set up for myself. Life happens so fast anyway, and I just want to have a home, and somewhere I'm happy doing what I love. I was taught by the best human warriors." her whip beat behind her as she got to her mits joy in her almond oculars.

She leaned down, and whimpered again in thanks and submission, she was only following what her parents, alphas of their pack had taught her themselves.
Messages In This Thread
Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 28, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 28, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:23 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 30, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 31, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 31, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 01:13 PM