Blackfeather Woods I don't know where the lights are taking us
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Sorry for the wait! D: I'm back now and ready to get things rolling :P
EDIT: Iris I love your avatar :D

---------------------------------------------------- o ----------------------------------------------------

Next thing he knows, Cicero joined his game and tugged from the other end of the creature. Damien responded doing the same while jerking his head from side to side in an attempt to snatch the toy for himself. It was a game, in part, but Damien really wanted to shred the animal on his own. He pulled harder and harder, pushing forward with his disproportional paws to release the toy from Cicero's jaws. This only caused the muscles of the squirrel to yield, tearing the head apart from the rest of the body and making Damien fall on his back with the smallest piece of the toy. That wasn't going to be good for Cicero.

"Naaaaaw!" Damien screeched and got up again, looking totally displeased by the amount of toy he had between his jaws, and with a growl he charged for Cicero one more time, spitting the bloody squirrel head aside.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - January 21, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 09, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 12, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 19, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 20, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 28, 2015, 10:58 AM