Blacktail Deer Plateau Following a star has lead to where you are
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
And there he was, her prancing Perry. Happily carrying something — what was that, a paw? — in his mouth, and she wondered what it was for. She had pictured engagement stones him bringing her gifts, and now here he was.

She bound up to him, licking his ear and over his right eye in an excited hello. "Hello, my prancer. What is that you have in your mouth?" As if she didn't know.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 04, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 05:50 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 20, 2014, 02:02 PM