Blacktail Deer Plateau Following a star has lead to where you are
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
A smiled rose on her fast like the creeping of the sun past the mountainside, bursting from the edge in full power. Even though she had figured it was for her, the sweet gesture burned her cheeks and made her chest flutter like the flurry of snow when the wind blew around in circles upon her — their — lands.

"Thank you, Prancer." She mumbled appreciatively into his ear before realizing he had just mentioned pups. "I, well, I am not sure. I have never been through such a thing before. I guess we will be able to tell?" Honestly, Hawkeye had never learned about such things from her parents, and what she did know had faded away, memory only serving the purpose of telling her that once upon a time her brother had sat her down for such discussion since "mom and dad don't like talking about that kind of stuff, kiddo."

"I hope so," she pushed on him, answering whether or not she thought it would be soon. "What do you think they will look like?" Her ears perked and the green eyes lit up with excitement and amusement.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 04, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 05:50 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 20, 2014, 02:02 PM