lost at sea
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter slowly padded down the beach she was just out for a stroll. She spotted the siren queen further down the beach and then spotted a small heap on the sand. Underneath the pile of seaweed an muck she made out a wolf like creature. She paused for a moment. It didn't look to be alive then she took a few more steps forward and saw movement out of her eye. The wolf like figure had managed to climb to its feet only to collapse moment later and let out a pitiful whine. Wynter immediately glanced at the siren queen and trotted over. She knew that the siren was in no danger and surely could handle it if it raised but felt she should be there anyway. She ducked her head as she approached the two toned wolf who was pawing at some seaweed. Probably checking if any crabs were there. Then head low her glance moved back to the strange half alive creature that was laying on the beach. As if not sure what to do next.

OOC- Hey. Was on phone and couldn't get the code for this but. I wanted to apologize if my grammar is crap I've had a rough day and it's 10:30 at night. But I wanted to be a part of this so ya.
Messages In This Thread
lost at sea - by The Nameless One - February 07, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: lost at sea - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: lost at sea - by The Nameless One - February 07, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: lost at sea - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 09:17 PM
RE: lost at sea - by The Nameless One - February 07, 2015, 09:32 PM
RE: lost at sea - by Wynter Wolf - February 07, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: lost at sea - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 11:09 PM
RE: lost at sea - by The Nameless One - February 07, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: lost at sea - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: lost at sea - by Wynter Wolf - February 10, 2015, 05:01 PM