Swiftcurrent Creek i almost did
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
For @Scimitar - set after they return, and after Bazi comes back from her second encounter with Crescendo.

Bazi ran until her lungs threatened to call in the union. It wasn't until she entered Swiftcurrent territory that she realized how serious the situation was - what might have happened. What she had lusted after in a fleeting moment of heat-induced weakness. The very idea that her mind would ever bend that way seemed ridiculous now, and all her battered and tired body desired now was the comforting warmth of Scimitar.

Because she hadn't done anything. The thought had occurred to her, certainly, and she had nearly paid the price for that in the worst possible way. Reason and good luck had come to her rescue at the last moment, and the Creek's queen was endlessly grateful to be returning to her home without the black stain of infidelity upon her soul.

That didn't mean she wasn't shaken. The stench of Crescendo was thick upon her, mingled with the very stark scent of her own fear and struggle. He had come so close. Bazi imagined that she could still feel the harsh grip of his legs around her thighs, and the sensation made her gag. As swiftly as her quivering legs would allow, she rushed to find Scimitar. She had to tell him - though perhaps not the whole truth.
Messages In This Thread
i almost did - by Bazi - February 08, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: i almost did - by Scimitar - February 08, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: i almost did - by Bazi - February 08, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: i almost did - by Scimitar - February 08, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: i almost did - by Bazi - February 08, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: i almost did - by Scimitar - February 08, 2015, 02:07 PM
RE: i almost did - by Bazi - February 08, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: i almost did - by Scimitar - February 08, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: i almost did - by Bazi - February 09, 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: i almost did - by Scimitar - February 21, 2015, 08:45 AM