Swiftcurrent Creek because you live to torture me, don't you?
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Ooof, length. Streamlining the thread by having Scim bring Trajan @Relonikiv @Julius with him.

Any day now they would leave this place behind -- Scimitar was already making the plans of action. There was still no signs of Paarthurnax or her daughter, and slowly, the Alpha was becoming to accept the painful notion that she truly was not coming back. Bazi and himself had already moved the boys to a rendezvous site, and just as he was about to stretch his legs and take them on another rabbit chase, a call echoed across the Creek lands.

With a stoical mask usually in place, the timing of Shadow was impeccable, and Scimitar could not withhold a grimace. Like a homeless stray cat, the silver male just kept coming back even though he knew he was unwanted.

But something had changed this time, and as his bright eyes looked to the three boys, he knew with a resigned heart that this too had fallen on his shoulders now. Before, it has been easy to place his rules and no more than that.. Paar had wanted her ex-mate in the lives of their pups, and Scimitar had given her rights to that decision.. as long as it did not take place within the heart of his land. Now, as the assumed guardian of the trio, the decision began to shift to his plate.

Rounding them up, he moved his way to the borders. Shadow was not alone this time, and while he withheld his amusement, the agouti wolf would have crowed with laughter at the silver fool bringing along his own little bodyguards.. No likely due to the last meeting where the entirety of the pack ahd kept a watchful eye on the snake.

He moved forward -- Kieran and Bazi had already beat him to it after nudging the boys to stay at Kieran's heels. Closing the distance between himself and their 'visitors,' his cold eyes studied Shadow's companions only vaguely before settling dominantly on to the Bypass regal. "Shadow, there's news," he offered, his tone strong, but without the distaste it usually held. No doubt the news had not made it to the man, and had the tables been turned, Scimitar would want to have been informed of his ex-lover's demise. "Paarthurnax and Durnehviir are gone. We don't know where they are, and there was blood at the birth site."
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 08, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 08, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 08, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 08, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - February 08, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Julius - February 08, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Trajan - February 08, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 09, 2015, 03:32 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 09, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 09, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 12, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - February 18, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Julius - February 19, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Trajan - February 21, 2015, 12:24 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 21, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 22, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 22, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 23, 2015, 06:17 PM