My poor little flashlight
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
No matter, what the age every girl has a secret dream of meeting a prince Charming someday. Whether with a snow white horse or a fashionable car or in Osprey's case someone, who could make her heart skip a beat. Even though this happened quite often these days and there were more "charmings" in the world that she had thought before, every new character that entered this story, was met with the same welcoming ("where have you been all my life") fashion.

She returned the man's greeting with a polite dip of her muzzle and tail swaying in a friendly manner. Then she regarded him with a careful and observant gaze, gathering all the neccessary details and testing the waters - whether they were dangerous or not. Yet he seemed a good-nature fellow, therefore she made few steps in his direction to meet him half-way.

Even though she was interested in the man at first and engaged in a playful game gladly, when things began to get too serious, she always danced away in the last moment. In the end she grew bored and left the man, dashing away in full speed and without a second glance back.

ooc: since this thread is important plot-wise and the person involved never replied and got inactive, I editted my post to have it finished and not dead.
Messages In This Thread
My poor little flashlight - by Osprey - February 07, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: My poor little flashlight - by Raphael - February 08, 2015, 05:16 AM
RE: My poor little flashlight - by Osprey - February 08, 2015, 10:54 AM