Swiftcurrent Creek i almost did
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Bazi sucked a ragged breath through her teeth. "Near the big lake, I think where.. near where you all fought," she bit out, nestling against him. Crescendo seemed like a creature of having, having revealed himself twice to her now and both times in the same general area - with a bit of luck and some olfactory detective work, Scimitar was bound to find him.

Bazi stared into the pale bristles on his chest. She recalled the black wolf's smooth, cutting voice - his uncouth words, and how easily they had inflamed her. What would it do to Scimitar, to hear such things about his future wife? She needed to prepare him - offer 99.9% of the truth.

Sniffling quietly, Bazi eased herself out of the embrace so that she could speak into her protector's face, staring up at him with glittering eyes. "He's a black male. I've seen him twice. He smelled the Creek on me almost instantly - I should've run, but I stayed, I wanted to know about Star. He said.. I.. he said awful things. About Star - about me, insinuated that I was some sort of .. ." Bazi faltered, reliving their short exchange in her mind. No. Get away from me. No. Something had rooted her to the spot, but her voice had never gone the way of her wandering mind.

"I ran. When he found me again, I was tying up loose ends in the same area - making sure there were no signs left of Paarthurnax. He said the same awful things, called me harlot, that I'd come to him willingly told me I deserved what he was going to do to me. H-h-he lunged, grabbed me, I fought back. I barely got away." Her voice hitched again, caught on a waiting queue of sobs.
Messages In This Thread
i almost did - by Bazi - February 08, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: i almost did - by Scimitar - February 08, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: i almost did - by Bazi - February 08, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: i almost did - by Scimitar - February 08, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: i almost did - by Bazi - February 08, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: i almost did - by Scimitar - February 08, 2015, 02:07 PM
RE: i almost did - by Bazi - February 08, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: i almost did - by Scimitar - February 08, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: i almost did - by Bazi - February 09, 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: i almost did - by Scimitar - February 21, 2015, 08:45 AM